RE: Re: M101 spacers

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 06:02:48 PST

I had one blow out on a genset trailer on a Alabama interstate. I had just stopped at a rest stop and checked the air and for heat buildup on the trailer tires, less than 10 miles later it went. No spare, so cut the trailer loose and found a rollback to carry the trailer to a fairly large tire repair shop but when they saw the split ring rim they wouldn't change it. Wayne

 I had a friend who was towing a M101 trailer with over 3K lbs in it and both
> bias 900s blew at the same time on the interstate... interesting ride RAM

It’s the future of Hotmail: Try Windows Live Mail beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us