Modern stereo in a WWII Jeep radio

From: The Alamo (thealamo@igb.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 03:04:50 PST

Mar 16 2006

Listers,
It seems that the majority of the Listers is oriented in inserting the
stereo in a ammo box. I like the idea and I shall plan in this direction.
Please, keep the input coming!
Another idea will be to substitute the speaker behind the grille on the
front of the jeep radio with a modern one (without damaging the original
radio): I do not know yet if it shall be technically feasible without
damaging the radio interior: any suggestion?
Another speaker may be installed under the radio, between the legs of the
FT-250 radio mount.
Perhaps, the ammo box with the stereo may be installed on the floor between
the legs of the radio mount... I have not yet checked this, will do it and
will let you know!
Please, keep the input coming!

My WWII Jeep radio is NOT complete: I still need the AN-25-C telescopic
antenna! Where I can buy one?
Regards and thank you to all!
Raimondo

MVPA 15878, IMPS 2320