M35/M37 inner windshield assembly question

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 18:33:23 PST

I am trying to assemble my inner windshields with new
glass for the M37, which I know is the same as the
M35. . Does the M37/M35 use a rubber seal between the
glass and the frame or do I just install the glass?
The M37 calls for a glass filler to be installed prior
to installing the glass but the Ord9 does not list it.

If I need the glass filler does anyone have it?

Thanks,
Rick

PS Already posted same question on G741 boards with
limited response.