Dodge Power Wagon

From: Derek Bell (monkeytrash@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 18:39:22 PST

I don't know how many power wagon guys (or gals) are on here, but i have one that i'm "building" ('47 WDX), and i've decided not to use the original axles.

Anyone have any advice on what axle is best to use for the swap? i'm pretty sure i'll need 3/4 or 1 ton axles, because of the springs up front. Other than that, i'm open to anything that works well.

Also, this means the original axles and the four split rims are for sale now, if anyone is interested before they go up on ebay. I also have an original 230 with tranny and a 251 that are available, and they're headed to ebay soon also.
thanks
derek