Re: M35/M37 inner windshield assembly question

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 20:48:29 PST

Silicone is the hack way of installing glass. You need
glass setting tape, available at your local NAPA
store. Seat with a wood block and a plastic dead blow
hammer and an extra pair of hands is mandatory. Use
some patience and it will come out fine.

Jeff

--- Tactical Truck Info <info@tacticaltruck.com>