Re: Getting a Title and Registration for a 1972 M151A2

From: Lee Houde (houdel@carrinter.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 07:53:32 PST

Broadway will title a vehicle in GA; if you go to their site they state
that Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa,
Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio
and Washington WILL NOT accept a Broadway title. Looks like it will cost
you about $150 to go through them, but they say it takes 4-6 WEEKS to
get your title so you'd better start right away!