Re: M151A2 registration

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 09:21:07 PST

I hope it's OK with Albert if I make this reply.

My newly-registered AM General Products, Inc. M35A2 is registered as
follows:

Make - GP

Color - Green

Model - Stake

Weight - 13,000

My application, which according to New York State law is the controlling
document, lists it as an AM General Products, green, cargo, weight 18,000.
I have kept a copy of my application, to show to authorities when I am
stopped and weighed.