Re: Cheese, Whine and MVs.

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 10:41:37 PST

Heah in VT there is a cheese factory called CABOT. The products go good
with all the "whine" we read here. MV: When I go to buy some of this cheese
for my MV friends I use a M275A2, no hubs, no power steering, no carc, no
air shift and above all no turbo. RAM PS..... 3 mil spec gen sets from my
collection are being used to build condos on Jay Peak Ski Area...where
occasionally Mil Spec Skiis from 10th Mountain Division graduates go for fun and
pleasure...and sometime wind up in Canada without going thru Customs...R