Re: Dayton style - cast center wheels/hubs - centering

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 07:27:12 PST

 >>Google has 320000 hits on "how to mount Dayton wheels..." RAM

RAM, you are not helping! I'm counting on your years of wisdom...your
years of study... or at least a good guess as to what to do. (;->)

Seriously, did you look at the response from the google query?? Nothing
relevant at all. I've got a public library near me with millions of
books and the answer is probably in there also.

I'd email you back privately but AOL does not like to accept my emails.
      (:-<)

You AOL users should get a cheaper service that allows emails from guys
like me.

Dave