RE: M1009 CUCV problem Safety first!

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 19:05:16 PST

Also, be sure to remove any metal jewelry like rings and watches before
working around high currents. If you get that kind of current flowing
through your wedding band, it could literally burn off your finger and ruin
your entire day.

Safety goggles are good too. You could get a spark (which is metal burning)
and have it shoot in your eye. That'll ruin your day too.

Regards,

Glen

"Chance favors the prepared mind." ~ Louis Pasteur