Re: M1009 CUCV problem

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 20:30:32 PST

Glad it was minor Mark and that you got it back up and running again.

Well I sure hope this thread largely about electricity had enough MV
content for everyone's taste! :)

--
Sean Nichols
MVCC

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein