Re: {**Possible UCE**} Re: M1009 CUCV problem

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 22:41:45 PST

Hi James,

Please let me know when you find that!!!! I think I saw something along
those lines a while back but can't remember where. I'll look too.

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive
abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has
overwhelmed all that preceded it."