Re: M1008 CUCV problem/questions - fuel filter mounting unit.

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 06:54:29 PST

Does anyone have a spare primary filter assembly for the M1008 or
equilavent? I have a Ford Ambulance (not MV) that sits right next to my
M51 (MV) and needs a new primary filter. The old one leaks, it also had
a manual water release valve that was trigged by a cable that ran into
the Ambulance cab. Does the M1008 have that also, or does it just have
a petcock or plug to remove the water?

Any ideas on a replacement?

Thanks,

Dave