MTA NJ SHOW & SWAP MEET APRIL 8-9

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 11:03:48 PST

NOTE: I am trying to send this message again. For some reason the last
few & my other messages just disappeared.

MILITARY TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION NORTHERN NJ SHOW & SWAP MEET WILL BE HELD ON
APRIL 8 - 9 AT RIVERDALE NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY. THIS SHOW IS ONE OF THE
LARGEST IN THE NORTHEAST.

Go to: www.MTAswapmeet.us for all the information. Registration,
Directions, Hotels, Site Plans in & out, Contact information.

There are a few tables still available, but they are going quickly.

Some of the perks are:
 ALL OUTSIDE SPACES ARE PAVED.
CAMPING OVERNIGHT IS ON PAVEMENT.
VEHICLE DISPLAY IS FREE. Our display competes in quantity with Aberdeen.
MILITARY VEHICLE SALES ARE FREE, BUT A SMALL DONATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
FOOD & REFRESHMENTS ARE AVAILABLE.
UNIFORMS & OTHER CLOTHING ITEMS, MILITARY VEHICLE PARTS (NEW & USED),
MILITARIA, BOOKS & MAGAZINES & MUCH, MUCH MORE.

Come out & enjoy the show.

The "KWVA" Korean War Veterans Association Trailer will be there. Stop in
& say hello.
Korean Vets & Vets hat served IN KOREA, bring your DD-214.

SPECIAL: Pictures of you in an M38A1 with your family are available for only
a $5 donation. NOTE: 100% of funds go to support Veterans.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA, Red Ball Transport