tires for sale

From: danjahn@qlink.ca
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 15:20:27 PST

  Hi Listers

          I bought some tires from fellow lister Gene Pantano and
unfortunatly his supplier gave him the wrong size tires ( 900x20 ) and it
wasn't noticed untill I received them. Gene is trying to find me the proper
size ( 1100x20 ) and seeing as how these tires would cost too much in
shipping to return them to Gene he has asked me to try and sell here on the
MV list. They are here in Canada so I assume a fellow Canadian would be the
most interested but they are open to anyone. We need $200 Canadian dollars
( approx. $170 US ) per tire to break even. Please note these are brand
new, never been mounted and come with flaps. They are Titan T-Hawk's size
900x20 NDCC. I can send you pictures if you want. I might be able to
transport them to a shipping point on the other side of the border if that
helps.

Thanks

Dan

danjahn@qlink.ca