Re: tires for sale

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 20:28:15 PST

You better hope that someone in Canada wants them, I paid $90.00 each for
the last ones I bought.

They were in North Carolina, I think his name was John but his last name
skips my mind just now. He was the one who took the check plug out of my
transmission and it was still out when I got to Florida and all the way home
I thought it got louder and louder and I found out why when I slid up under
it.

Win some, Lose some.

Sonny