Re: Solargizers

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 18:05:35 PST

Hi Bruce,
I'm pretty sure he's out of them. His prices were so good, I think I
remember they all got taken fast....... Gene sure is fair with that sort of
thing.
I have 3.
I'm using one on one of my deuces, one for my car, jeeps, bobcat, (that I
don't drive much),
and one for the spare batteries I keep around for starting other equipment I
have. I don't want to keep a battery in everything I have with an engine,
since, I don't use a lot of the stuff that much.
I'll have to move them around, as it is. I put clamps on all of them, and,
made two on an inclined top box type arrangement so I can put it on the hood
of whatever vehicle, and, it'll be facing the sun somewhat, but no laying
directly on the hood.
One is mounted on the wall of one of my shops, and can be changed to
whatever battery that needs it on my shelf. I'd just like to be able to
"gang" all the batteries (4) on my shelf and keep them all up to snuff
without having to remember to change the clips.
Also, I'd like to be able to slave the two deuces together, and, have it
keep those batteries the same way.
If I can't have my wish, I'll just change them from time to time. I'm just
hoping I don't have to. (My mind slips constantly, and I forget
Thanks,