UNIFORMS

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 21:49:30 PST

Was a sad funeral.... Darn...tough sometimes...
The Military Uniforms....
The man who has these has asked me to tell everyone that he is in the
process of bagging them to plastic bags by sizes.. He will them get a count
on them and give me that information when he finishes..
Sounds like there are about 1000 pieces.. 90% are the desert cammo...and
BRAND NEW. The Army is going to the new uniform and these are what they are
getting rid of. ACU's are not available yet--- Coming soon though...
Hang in there...can take about 2 weeks he said...He is just overwhelmed...
Gene