Re: Solargizers

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 21:14:02 PST

HI Bruce,
The problem with losing the clips, is, attaching them to batteries and
changing, moving, etc. I used large, heavy duty clamps, like super huge
alligator clips. they dig in.
And, I soldered the wires to them.
I'd think, since, it's a pulse that does the work, and not charging the
battery, it should do several, although, I'm sure there's a limit.........
I'm just wondering what that limit is...........
Henry