FS: flak jacket for Vietnam M151 owner - Medium

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 13:54:04 PST

Sorta off-topic, but I have seen a lot of guys with M151 jeeps and a
flak jacket over the front seat. I have one extra flak jacket in
excellent, almost unused condition, size Medium. Model is M1969, the
one with the rubber shoulder pads and the Velcro closure in front. If
anyone is interested, I'd let it go for $50. I am in Northern VA, so
you can pick up, or I can bring to Aberdeen in May. Also, I can ship,
but shipping would be extra. Can provide pics. Let me know, thanks.

Mike Davidsen
1967 Kaiser M725 ambulance