M715 wanted

From: Sarge (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 09:50:39 PST

Sarge needs a new toy!
I have decided that I cannot get through my miserable existence without a
new M715. I needs it and I wants it.
What I wish to have:
M715 with winch, all sideboards, bows and canvas. Good paint, fording kit
and all bells and whistles. No rust. $500.
What I expect to find:
M715 with winch, no sideboards, bows or canvas. Crappy paint, 4 flat tyres
and rusty as hell. $5000
Okay, I'm kidding about the first price, but I would really like an
accurately restored M715 and I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for it.
I'm not picky about the motor, I really loathed the Tornado.
I'm in no hurry, so you vultures can keep circling.
Any leads for Sarge?
Thanks in advance guys, and yes, I know that there are no 'new' 715's out
there.
Close to Texas would be worth more money to me!
-Sarge