Re: Unimog insurance problems (Maine)

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 10:56:59 PDT

Thank you Patrick, all I was doing was stating a fact,
I never recomended that anyone go out there un
registered and uninsured. And yes, if and when I wear
BDU's they do not have any insignia or name tapes.
Geez man, guess I'll learn to not post anything in the
future, didn't know I would get jumped on by so many.
I think this is a good reason why so many just read
the posts and not contribute.

=== message truncated ===