Re: Unimog insurance problems (Maine)

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 19:36:25 PDT

"just a guy named Jeff with one bad suggestion."

Ok, everyone, for the last freakin time, I never said
it was the thing to do or suggested it, all I did was
make a sarcastic remark about the fact that some guys
do things the illegal way. I never at any time told
anyone to go out and do it. So drop it ok.