Re: Restoring Rims

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 17:38:58 PDT

Hmm... haven't seen that problem yet. They are always reformulating
stuff to try and make it cheap and environmentally friendly - sometimes
at the cost of durability.

I have had good luck with the stuff that Tractor Supply sells - also if
you can find it - Valspar makes some industrial paints that are really
good. It is brand labeled by a number of other companies. Check the
labels closely - oftentimes it says made for so and so by Valspar ...

Dave