Re: Wanted U-Bolts

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 17:07:57 PDT

Arthur,

I've done my fair share of spring work and I have found that the local
spring shop will cut and bend U bolts to order while I wait. They are
very reasonably priced also. They can bend the big ones also - so size
is not an issue. Of course surplus might be cheaper, but shipping isn't
free either and those big ones are heavy!

Dave