Re: Hummer parts

From: Arthur Bloom (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 18:51:33 PDT

My input is as follows:

The fire dept may have acquired this equipment thru the FEPP. In that case,
they do not exactly own it. They cannot sell it, officially. You cannot buy
it "officially." They can dispose of it after a certain length of time,
depending upon the terms of their acquisition, but I believe that the
minimum time frame is a year.

End of my input. apb