Re: {**Possible UCE**} CUCV Starter

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 10:32:50 PDT

OK if the starter has "NO SHIM" on it it is one
of the few that do not require a shim. If the
starter dosen't have that stamped on it, it
requires a shim so you needn't pull the starter.

 Last item your ears.....when you engage the
starter it should engage immediately and quietly
compared to what the old one sounded like.

Enjoy!!

James Shanks
1985 M-1009

--- "Dennis M. Hankey" <dmhankey@grandcounty.com>