Re: More from our resident morons...........

From: Sean Nichols (armytrucks@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 08:50:52 PDT

Hey Albert,

I just did a search through the archives and found absolutely NO POSTS
from you on any MV topic. In addition, I've been around here for a
few years now, and haven't seen you contribute even the smallest bit
of MV related information or discussion. Vinny is obviously having a
lot of difficulties with the brakes on his 5 ton. Have you engaged in
that discussion with ideas, experiences or suggestions? Have you
submitted photos of YOUR junk halftrack for the junk halftrack web
site? Have you suggested where that elusive green bit of MV
unobtanium that someone is looking for can be had? Have you made any
contribution to this list whatsoever other than to complain about what
goes on here?

It seems to me that a newbie such as yourself would do well to
actually participate in the MV related discussions rather than cry
foul every time a post doesn't quite meet your specifications.

But name calling on this list is way out of line. You don't know
anyone on this list and don't have a right to personally attack people
here. In fact, one of the names you slandered is a personal friend of
mine, and I don't appreciate people bad mouthing my friends. So cease
this childish name calling immediately!

How about this: Why don't you go out on Google and find a nice import
tuner car forum where you can call all the little punk kiddies names
that are trying to make their Mitsubishis be more "Fast and Furious"
and leave the military vehicle discussion to the grown ups that are
mature enough to treat each other with respect.

MV Content: Thanks again to everyone who helped with suggestions in
getting my CUCV into shape for the summer MV season. If it stops
raining here, I'm looking forward to taking it out for a drive this
weekend.

--
Sean Nichols
MVCC

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein