Re: More from our resident morons...........

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 07:11:16 PDT

Way to Go Sonny! I think Albert may just be having a bad day. Now for the
required MV content, Just to let those who have been giving me advice on my

problem with sticking brakes on my M 816 . I'm still having troubles. We
changed two master cylinders, three airpacs and removed the micro brake
switch. It looks like I now have to start Pulling the axels andlook at the
wheel cylinders. this is not the task that I was looking forward to doing.
Those 1100x20 tires and wheels are a bear .If nobody sees any words of wit
from me for a while, I 'll look forward to meeting some of you at Aberdeen.

Thanks for all the advice you guys have given. Vinny----- Original
Message -----