removing duals as a set [was] morons

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 13:40:42 PDT

At 4:11 PM -0400 4/6/06, V SCHWARTZ wrote:
>Yes Dave' the shovel works pretty good on singles. I'm going to jack up the duels and use the old greased board to slide the whole set with the drum attached right off. I haven't done it in over forty years but if the damn things don't kill me first , at least I will have satisfied any questions about the health and condition of the whole system. This truck will be on line sometime this year ,hopefully for Aberdeen. Thanks Vinny

I think that I would greatly prefer one of those tire jacks with the rollers that lifts the wheels ever so slightly and allows you to roll the whole assembly out. Even if I have to make one up out of steel tube and a cheap jack it would be worth the practice with a welder.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -