Re: More from our resident morons..now moving on to MV tires ... ignore Albert

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 13:11:07 PDT

Yes Dave' the shovel works pretty good on singles. I'm going to jack up the
duels and use the old greased board to slide the whole set with the drum
attached right off. I haven't done it in over forty years but if the damn
things don't kill me first , at least I will have satisfied any questions
about the health and condition of the whole system. This truck will be on
line sometime this year ,hopefully for Aberdeen. Thanks Vinny