Military Vehicle Convoy Flags - answer

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 19:17:08 PDT

Thanks to all the folks who responded with the information regarding the
flags. I thought it would be good to share in case anybody else was curious
also.
Four flags in a set:
Blue flag is lead vehicle in the convoy - flag mounted on left front fender
Green flag is last vehicle in convoy - flag mounted on left rear of vehicle
Black and white flag is convoy commander - flag mounted on left front fender
Yellow flag is trailing vehicle in convoy (not the last vehicle in convoy)-
I got two separate answers--vehicles that can not keep up and vehicle marked
to police up the stragglers.

Happy Convoys!
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?