Re: Junk Half Tracks

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 21:34:06 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <timothy.smith1@att.net>

> Did you SEE that mess he started with!?! Lordy!
>
> TJ

Careful, your starting to sound like my wife :-)

As for the brass goods, I am in the same boat as most of us. The budget
dictates what my toys look like. It's a good thing I'm a good welder. And
if you think the half track is a mess, check out the scout car:

http://www.m3a1scoutcar.com/pages/1/index.htm

Joe Trapp

PS. Only a few weeks to Aberdeen. I wont be in an MV but I will be selling
a lot of heavy stuff. Cheap on Friday, real cheap on Saturday.