Removing duals

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 21:37:14 PDT

Guys,

Call me crazy but why aren't you using something like the low, 4 caster-wheeled dollies used to move furniture? I realize that might not quite be strong enough in their own right but their strength could be bolstered by some angle iron sections and you could even put two together that way. They are very cheap at places like Northern Hydraulics and Harbor Freight.

....Or am I missing the whole point of trying to do the nearly impossible in the most impractical way?

TJ (aspiring Moron)