need pallet picked up in Tallahassee

From: Tactical Truck Info (info@tacticaltruck.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 06:37:18 PDT

    I bought a pallet load of junk and I need it brought north. It could be
dropped at Winslows in Halifax NC or here in northern Virginia or at the East
Coast Rally. Any help is appreciated.
Jeff

PS: Rules is rules. When you join the Army you have to follow orders, when you
join the list you clicked "agree to rules". Free speach is not protected here.
It's called courtesy, respect or what have you to follow the list etiquette. I
used to bitch about it but I found that certian people remain unconvinced and
make an ass of themselves without help from me. They have driven some good
people from the list and have made others set up special email addresses to
make it easier to separate the BS.