Re: Radio top for M151 series?

From: willy overland (m38a152@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 08:13:21 PDT

The tops were modified for the Air Force Forward Air Contol M151's
they used a radio system known as a MRC-107 & MRC-108's if you
google those systems you will understand the reason for a special
top I have one it differs with a cutout in the rear window on the
drivers side and a cutout on the bottom of the rear flap for mounting
the 690B loading coil antenna to the pallet system that ran across
the back of the jeep.