Re: Radio top for M151 series?

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 14:24:49 PDT

AND THAT is why this list is so cool. You learn all sorts of neat stuff
right out of the blue. I didn't know that either and I fancied myself
pretty up to speed on matters Mutt related. Thanks for the info!
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?