Re: Tower Parks

From: Employee at MILVEHCO (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 08:31:54 PDT

I'll be going to Tower Park. Going down in a truck and trailer with
hydraulic bed to carry my M151 and our big ATV. Thinking about using the
ATV (500 cc Honda) with a low 6 foot flat bed trailer to provide a lift
for some folks and do hauling of heavy items... as a courtesy service,
beats moving big vehicles around for very short trips.

Wondering if you guys think it would be a good idea?

Jack Lee

Michael J. Hill