RE: M416 Trailer on EBay 4627518306

From: JohnW (johnmwerner@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 18:53:14 PDT

Mike, Cor brings up a good point. The are some good rust converters and rust
encapsulators,
that are popular with the restoration folks. I have had good luck with the
rust converters,
but have recently read were rust encapsulators are getting better results.
Read directions carefully.
jw
Multiple MV projects/vehicles.