Re: M416 Trailer on EBay 4627518306

From: Lee Houde (houdel@carrinter.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 18:31:30 PDT

I bought a cup type wire brush to fit my 4500 RPM power angle grinder.
It really takes off old paint and rust in a flash without damaging the
underlying metal. The brush was only a few bucks at Harbor Freight. I've
used it on several projects since, it brushes a 4" path down to bare
metal just about as fast as you can move the grinder, probably 100 times
faster than a wire brush on a drill motor. A great investment if you
have to remove a lot of old paint and rust in a hurry. Repair damaged
metal, apply a couple of coats of conversion primer, a couple of coats
of regular primer, topcoat and you are done. -- Lee