Re: all work and no play

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 04:10:55 PDT

I recieved an email saying that Vintage Power Wagons bought a bunch of M715
parts & to try them. Well, after emailing them 3 times to get their catalog &

not getting it, I called them. Not only did they not have a catalog. They
wanted to sell me their parts book, even though I own a military parts manual. For

some reason the part numbers don't jive....I got wrong parts three times from
them. Probably due to the fact that they're using a different numbering
system. They will not sell me the fording kit hose that I need. But will sell me a

whole fording kit, for huge money. I've not been completely satisfied with the
whole experience, though they have tried to help me get the right parts.
 Anyone know if Memphis Equipment is any better? I guess buying M715 parts
from A.B. Linn has spoiled me......

Darryl Bauman Jr.
[OlolllllllllolO]
1967 M715 w/winch