Re: Off-Topic Posts -> Slave Cables

From: dgrev (dgrev@iinet.net.au)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 16:00:34 PDT

Bruce

> I hope everyone here realizes that there are people that get a kick out
> of going from list to list
> looking for weaknesses in the fabric. They then try to destroy the list
> for cheap thrills.
> This is a really sick behavior but it doesn't work if people are aware

Are they the dropouts from the hacker groups? ie, not bright enough to
write hacker code or viruses so they just go around annoying us?

On topic question (it does happen), does anyone have a good picture
of what a US 2 pin 1960s slave cable should look like?
I don't mean the lightweight one ~ 10' long that comes with a double
adaptor tied to it, but the next heavier one. I believe there is also
an adaptor you can get for it to the single pin system?

Regards
Doug