Need Trailer Plug for M35

From: Eric Scott (kc7klz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 15:56:28 PDT

Hi,

I have an M35A2, and I'm looking for the trailer plug
that will fit into the back of the deuce, so I can
make a pig tale and plug in a four Axel flat bed
trailer.

I do have a question, is there a way to pull 12 volts
off of the trailer plug, to operate the electric
brakes on the trailer? The problem I have, is this
trailer needs to be pulled by another truck that has a
12 volt system in it. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Eric