Re: New wrench

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 17:26:21 PDT

How about this one by Crescent available at Home Depot for about $24.... the
R2 Rapidrench, 1/4" to 7/8" capacity, like a complete socket set in one
wrench, see it here at:

http://www.cooperhandtools.com/ad_pages/rapid_rench/index.cfm
    Looks like a standard ratchet, but has a thumb wheel and 2 adjustable
jaws like an adjustable wrench.
   Not a cure all, but handy. Easy to carry under your seat.
Ronzo