Fw: [MTAof NJ members mailing list] Thanks for supporting the MTA Show& Swap Meet

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 06:04:18 PDT

Swap Meet

The Annual MTA Show & Swap Meet is over & even with the rain Saturday it was
both fun & productive. Thanks to all that supported the show as Vendor,
Visitors & certainly Workers. The Vehicle display was excellent. Lots
of people leaving with new items to add to their collections & even Vendors
were buying from each other to have items for their next show.

The Korean War Veterans Association recruited 4 or 5 new members. As NJ
State KWVA Commander I welcome all Korean War or Korean Service Veterans to
contact me for information. Veterans & Kids enjoyed getting rides in my
M38A1. It made a nice talking point & helps to bring Vets to the KWVA
trailer.

Next year the 2007 Annual Show & Swap meet will most likely be held at the
Sussex County NJ Fairgrounds. It is outside of Newton NJ & has 2 huge
buildings & Large Gazebo's for Vendors & Displays. Perhaps since we will
have most everything out of the Weather, we can finally have a show without
the rain.

The location, Directions & Information will be on line much earlier, as soon
as a final location decision is voted upon.

AGAIN - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT - WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR
ATTENDANCE ON MARCH 31 / APRIL 1 2007.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer