Antenna Help!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 06:17:24 PDT

Thanks to all that answered, once again both of these are FANTASTIC groups
to belong to!! I appreciate all the answers even those concerned about the
setup being correct or not. I would love to have everything that we put
together totally correct for the period that it was used by the military.
One day these goals will be realized but right now we have to "make do" with
what we have.

I appreciate the road block idea but the two Navy Seals that are members
might get a touch PO'd about that one! I just hate it when those two boys
get mad!! :-) They still remember how to make things go BOOM!

>From what has been sent, both to the list and directly to me I think that
we'll have a workable system for this years event. Next year we hope to be
a lot more correct for the period that each item was used by the military at
that time. I will try my best to post pictures about what was at the event
to our web site. If anyone would like to see them let me know and I'll send
you the link.

Again thanks to ALL who answered, each and every one that took the time to
help someone groping through the dark, it is most appreciated, most
appreciated indeed!

Best Regards,

Ed

"The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be
aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain
precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it."