Re: Runnaway diesel HMMWV

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 19:42:37 PDT

One way is Co2 into the intake will stop the combustion. Always good to
have a Co2 bottle or two around Diesels anyway. Do NOT use Dry Chemical
unless an ABSOLUTE EMERGENCY as in An immediate threat to Life Etc..
The dry chemical may damage the engine fatally.

Mike Hill EMT 1A
King George Six Frank Janet Indy
MVPA 25988
MVCC