Just heard of a WC53 for sale

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 15:02:24 PDT

FOR SALE
From Joseph Kostko contact at 715-614-2034 after this Saturday
1942 Dodge 3/4 ton Carry All WC-53
Restored, frame off, motor, body, oak floor, paint. Needs new front seats.
Has a new wire harness, but is not installed
His wife is ill and he has to sell. He is leaving town right after he
talked to me tonight about 5, but will be available anytime from Sunday on.
He does not have e-mail.

I do not know this gentleman, my son was speaking to him at his business and
this topic came up some how and my son put him in touch with me to try to
help out. Seems like a very nice guy.

Seller is asking $10,000.00 for the vehicle. I have not seen this or know
anything about it other than what he told me listed above, I am just trying
to help keep the vehicle in circulation.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?