Re: SUPPLY LINE/ARMY MOTORS magazines

From: The Alamo (thealamo@igb.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 07:03:20 PDT

At 13.58 12/04/2006, RAM wrote:
>why not email <
http://www.mvpa.org>www.mvpa.org and ask them..
>RAM

Apr 12 2006

Ram,
you are right. However, I shall wait some input from Listers who are
members of the MVPA, before writing to the MVPA.
Perhaps, for some technical mailing reason the two issues are being sent
in two different envelops and the one containing ARMY MOTORS may have been
delayed in the mail...
I am Head Librarian in a Government scientific research Institute. We have
some 100 different subscriptions to many international scientific magazines
and I know very well that very often issues are delayed in the mail and
will reach my Library a bit late...
  Thank you.
Regards,
Raimondo
MVPA 15878 and IMPS 23220
1943 GPW Jeep

>Apr 12 2006
>
>Listers,
>I have received yesterday the May issue of SUPPLY LINE. However, I have
not received ARMY MOTORS. Usually, they were sent together >in the same
envelop. I am from Italy.
>Do you know if ARMY MOTORS has been sent in a different envelop? I mean,
have you received ARMY MOTORS in a different envelop?