Re: CNN M998

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 19:48:21 PDT

Although it is not suppose to be, I think the unwritten BMV rules are a
lot different for companies than private individuals. I went to
register a couple of trucks for my business recently in Indiana and got
a different wait ticket that put me way ahead of private guys, I merely
flashed my insurance paperwork and they said ok. It could have been my
kids birth certificate for all they knew. I was out the door long
before the other poor guys who didn't have a company name to flash.

I can see some corporate guy from CNN walking into the local BMV and
flashing his ID and corporate self insurance papers and that is all that
is required. A mere mention of their coverage of the Iraq war and he
would probably be handed spare license plates just in case the originals

were somehow lost!

Life isn't fair.

Dave